Elinchrom ELB 400
The Next Level in Outdoor Flash Photography
Why the Elinchrom ELB 400?
The best flash duration is at full power where you need it when you are out on a sunny location.
The built-in Skyport system enables seamless synchronization between your camera and the ELB 400.
The OLED display features a rich and quick access to all features.
- 424 Ws in the palm of your hand. Only 2 kg.
- OLED display with intuitive control of existing functions, providing simple control of all the new functions; Strobo, Sequence and Delayed flash.
- 20% faster recycling time. 1.6 seconds at full power.
- 25% more from the same weight. 350 full power flashes.
- Lifetime battery performance optimised, even recovering deeply discharged cells.
- Tiny flash heads with full sized performance.
- Compatible with the Elinchrom system past, present and future.
Quadra Head Features
50 W equivalent daylight balanced and bright LED modelling lamp
Super portable, only 0.28 kg
Compact size, just 9 x 8 x 11 cm
Interchangeable flash cables
Umbrella fitting for EL umbrellas up to 105 cm diameter
Includes a 2.5 m flash cable
2 possible ringflashes, ideal for beauty and fashion photography
Quadra Head Types
The Quadra flash heads are built to be as portable as possible.
You have the power of light in the palm of your hand.
Elinchrom ELB 400 - Behind The Scenes
The Next Generation of Skyport Transmitters
The latest EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is now included in the ELB 400 Kit. A strong and robust design which enables photographers to simply trigger and adjust flash power at up to 200 m (656 feet) away. Optimize reception using the swivel function and it is powered by AA batteries.
With the Quadra Reflector Adaptor MK-II, the Quadra heads can fit the complete range of Elinchrom light shapers.
From the smallest reflectors to the biggest Litemotiv softboxes.