Elinchrom D-Lite FX 2 / 4
The Advanced Compacts
Why the D-Lite Series?
Both these compacts offer a step up in the Elinchrom studio flash family, with a more robust case and ergonomic handle for harder working with larger accessories.
With 200Ws or 400Ws, these units are ideal for small business applications, portraiture and for everyone interested in creative lighting.
These Swiss designed and tested lights will not only give many years of reliable service and pleasure, but also make it extremely easy to upgrade your lighting as your interest and need grows.
The Skyport remote control built into the Elinchrom units offers cordless triggering and control of power and modelling lamp from the camera, and control of all functions from many other common devices.
In fact, with faster recycling times, the D-Lite FX 4 works well with Hi-Sync as well
The D-Lite FX 2 and the D-Lite FX 4 are the perfect creative imaging partners in your new business
Elinchrom D-Lite FX 2 - Behind The Scenes
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- Controlled cooling fan
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with many light shapers
- Centred 7 mm umbrella for the deflector set
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
- Power auto-dump, will automatically adjust the flash power when reduced to a lower value
Elinchrom D-Lite FX 4 - Behind The Scenes
The Next Generation of Skyport Transmitters
The latest EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is now included in the D-Lite FX 2 and D-Lite FX 4 kits.
Its strong and robust design enables photographers to simply trigger and adjust flash power at up to 200 m (656 feet) away, as well as optimise reception using the swivel function and powered by AA batteries.
The complete range of Elinchrom light shapers are available for the D-Lite FX 2 and FX 4 lights