Elinchrom D-Lite FX One
The Entry Level Compact
Why the D-Lite FX One?
Delivering approximately twice the power of speedlights, the D-Lite FX One is a small but robust compact flash from Elinchrom.
Unlike the difficult to change hard nature that characterises speedlights, the versatility of the Elinchrom system remains in its accessory range. It has some of the best accessories allowing photographers to change the nature of their light, to suit their style.
Used on location, the D-Lite FX One is the perfect creative companion to an existing Speedlight system, making use of the built-in intelligent slave cell to offer perfect flash synchronisation.
Elinchrom D-Lite FX One - Behind The Scenes
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- Controlled cooling fan
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with many light shapers
The Next Generation of Skyport Transmitters
The latest EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is now included in the D-Lite FX2 and D-Lite FX4 kits.
Its strong and robust design enables photographers to simply trigger and adjust flash power at up to 200 m (656 feet) away, as well as optimise reception using the swivel function and powered by AA batteries.
The complete range of Elinchrom light shapers is available for the D-Lite FX One lights