Elinchrom FRX 200 / 400
The Semi-professional Compacts
Why the Elinchrom FRX Series?
The FRX compact flash units are a further evolution of the features and quality that are Elinchrom.
The concept is simple: control, power, speed and versatility. With many programmable features and the EL-Skyport remote system, the FRX series enables photographers the greatest freedom.
Available in either 200 Ws, 400 Ws or 600 Ws (Master), they are ideally-suited for demanding jobs. Its rigid chassis takes the largest accessories, while the stronger housing with better cooling offers faster recycling times and higher power
The FRX series delivers the quality of performance needed for a modern workflow - perfect for portraiture, product and architectural photography.
Elinchrom FRX 200 - Behind The Scenes
- Independent modelling lamp control.
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- Controlled cooling fan
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Variable f-stop steps : 1/1, 1/2, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with all light shapers
- Centred 7mm umbrella shaft for the deflector set
- Stand bracket with additional umbrella fitting
- Power auto-dump
Elinchrom FRX 400 - Behind The Scenes
The Next Generation of Skyport Transmitters
The latest EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is now included in the D-Lite FX 2 and D-Lite FX 4 kits.
Its strong and robust design enables photographers to simply trigger and adjust flash power at up to 200 m (656 feet) away, as well as optimise reception using the swivel function and powered by AA batteries.
The complete range of Elinchrom light shapers are available for the FRX Series lights