Why the ELC Pro HD?
These compacts are the highest performing and most professional units on the market.
All the features of the junior EL Compacts
- The solution for every fast and demanding professional photographer with the most creative story to tell
- The widest power range with perfect colour and exposure accuracy
- Choose between 500 Ws or 1000 Ws units with no disadvantages
- The Creative Suite includes stroboscopic, sequence and delay modes
- Simple user interface with OLED display
- And still portable enough to work everywhere
The ELC Pro HD compact is Elinchrom’s latest unit. The ELC Pro HD has lighting fast recycling times allowing photographers to experiment with the delay and photo burst function.
- Built-in receiver for triggering and power control with the EL-Skyport Plus
- Intelligent pre-flash detector system
- User presets easily saved and recalled
- Power auto-dump
- Intelligent cooling fan
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modelling lamp)
- Visual Flash Confirmation option
- Adjustable proportionality of the modelling lamp range
- Programmable ready beep tone
- Compatible with all accessories
- Centred 7 mm umbrella shaft compatible with the deflector set
- User replaceable plug-in flashtube
Easy to use interface.
On the dashboard, the power in Elinchrom f-stop, in J (Ws) and the flash duration are displayed at all time.
Users can easily change the power output as well as navigate into the menu.
Capture movement in a second!
This creative mode is necessary to capture one movement in a single frame.
The ELC Pro HD is capable of delivering 20 consistent stroboscopic flashes per second at 8Ws!
Create motion effects on the go!
The delayed mode provides the option of first or second curtain sync and everything in between, plus predictive synchronisation within a short sequence.
The delay in the flash synchronisation can be set from 0.001 to 10s.
The latest EL-Skyport Transmitter Plus is now included in the To Go set.
A strong and robust design which enables photographers to simply trigger and adjust flash power at up to 200 m (656 feet) away.
Optimize reception using the swivel function and it is powered by AA batteries.
More Technical Specifications
|ELC Pro HD 500
|ELC Pro HD 1000
|Auto Power Dumping||Adjusts power settings automatically|
|Best Flash Duration at Power||3.1 (1/5000)||3.6 (1/5260)|
|Colour Temperature at Max. Power||5500 °K|
|Energy||500 Ws/J||1000 Ws/J|
|F-Stop (1m, 100 ISO, reflector 48°)||64.8||90.8|
|Fan Cooled||Electronically intelligent temperature controlled fan|
|Shortest Flash at Power Setting||3.1||3.6|
|Flashtube||S-Type, Omega Plug-in, user replaceable - 24084|
|Flash Duration t0.5 at Max. Power||Min. power : 1/2940 Max. power : 1/2330||Min. power : 1/2780 Max. power : 1/1430|
|Max. Power Consumption 115V / 60Hz||Slow : 250 W // Default : 500 W // Fast : 625 W|
|Max. Power Consumption 230V / 50Hz||Slow : 350 W // Default : 700 W // Fast : 875 W|
|Max. Flash per sec. at Min. Power||20|
|Modelling Lamp - 115V||300 W / GX 6.35 - 23030|
|Modelling Lamp - 230V||300 W / GX 6.35 - 23022|
|Modelling Lamp Mode||Off, free, proportional|
|Glass Dome Frosted (optional)||Art. N° 24917 / optional|
|Power Increments in F-Stop||Adjusted by precise multifunctional power knob in 1/10 steps|
|Power Range F-Stop||7||8|
|Power Range||7 to 500 Ws||8 to 1000 Ws|
|Power Stability||± 0.1%|
|Pure Sine Battery Converter DC/AC : Slow Charge (W)||600 with Halogen|
|Recycling Time at 230V||0.6 to 2 s||1.2 to 4 s|
|Skyport Type||Integrated transceiver, 20 Freq. Channels, 4 Groups|
|Supplied With||Main and sync cables, flashtube, modelling lamp, glass dome, protective cap, reflector 16 cm 90°|
|Sync Socket||3.5 mm Jack|
|Sync Voltage||5 V|
|Umbrella Fitting||Centred tube for EL-umbrellas ø 7 mm Stand bracket with extra fitting for larger umbrella shafts|
|Voltage||Multivoltage 90 - 260|
|Weight (max.)||2.35 kg||2.9 kg|